With set criteria, standards and a thorough evaluation, Shape Czech was named Pilsen’s Best Employer for 2015! Shape Czech applied to participate in a global employer contest that ranks employers based on several pieces of criteria.
This global competition follows the same PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) standard all over the world, using the Saratoga methodology for human capital measurement and benchmarking. In the Czech Republic, this event was organized by PwC, Sodexo and the Czech Employer´s Club association.
The criteria, among others:
- Turnover level
- Training – cost efficiency and external/internal training ratio
- Work injuries, with and without lost time
- Benefits and employee rewards
- Internal promotions
- Hiring process (accepted/declined job offers, number of days for filling a position…)
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Communication inside the company
- And many more
After evaluating Shape Czech on all these criteria, they were announced as the regional contest winner on Tuesday, May 26! They were awarded the Pilsen region 2015 Best Employer in the category “Up to 500 employees.”
Shape Czech will now go against 14 other region winners for the chance to be named the country’s best employer.